As the Web Team, it was important for us to provide an improved user experience for desktop and mobile viewers. We worked hard to create a streamlined system to help people find and configure the best product for their adventure.
I was hired to take ownership of the complete online experience. As the Web Team Lead, I was responsible to understand RAM Mounts products, customers, and how the website was currently serving them. I was then responsible to propose improvements and to deliver. I designed the site based on my research.
The target audience is people who wish to secure digital devices (phones cameras, laptops, tables, etc) in a variety of environments such as cars, bikes, motorcycles, boats, airplanes, spaceships, etc. The is also expanded to businesses that would resell securing solutions.
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- User Interviews & Testing
- Card Sorting
- User Flows
- Information Architecture & Navigation
- Site Map
- Interactive Prototypes
- Finished Design
- HTML and CSS with Style Guide
- Improved conversion rate by over 33%
- Increase online revenue by 18%
- Increased transactions by 15%
- Increased average order by 3.6%
- Decreases bounce rate by 5.8%